Saturday, February 14, 2009

James does well...

Well, I've been meaning to write about this for a few days now and have just been putting it off because I'm such a bad mom at times. It is time to brag about my son James!!! YAY JAMES!!! I am soooo proud of him though. Wednesday we had his teachers come over. I find it rather weird that they come to our house and not us go to their school but it works out. James is doing AWESOME in school. In the past few months he has learned to do so much. What he can do...
~ Cut straight lines
~ Cut out shapes
~ Draw shapes dircle, square, heart, star, rectangle, diamond
~ Can write some words on his own
~ Sounds letters out and can write them on his own
~ Color inside the lines
~ Uses his words in a bad situation and is clearly learning to walk away from the situation
~ Reading words on his own (not all words)
I am proud of James and his wonderful accomplishments and am excited to see what the next meeting brings! YAY JAMES!!! In celebration we went to Dairy Queen and got a vanilla ice cream.

1 comment:

Brian Owens said...

Those are great strides! Yeah for James! You are a good mom, Jude! Never sell yourself short.