Saturday, October 10, 2009

Random but good post.

Ok so today we went to Hobby Lobby to just look around for some stuff. We headed over towards the ornaments for Christmas since our tradition is to get the kids an ornament each year I decided we should hit the shelves early since whenever we go they are always picked over and there aren't any good ones left. So, the kids picked one out for themselves and picked one out for Jake. HOW NICE... Well, it came to me and I REALLY wanted a moose ornament because I love Meeses. You know what I mean. Just being silly! I love Moose. James was down at the end of the shelf and picked up an ornament that I really just didn't even consider buying. So he picks up an angel and says, "Mom, I think you should get this one." I say "Uh, not really James Mommy really wants the moose", James says " But Mom, it's Jesus, don't you love Jesus?" OMG... I teared up in Hobby Lobby. One lady standing there just looked at the both of us and I said Ok, James Mommy will take that one with a HUGE smile on my face. CHEEEEEZY! I am just amazed that my little man knows Jesus and he believes. AMEN to that!

No comments: