Monday, November 30, 2009

Whittle my Middle... Day 1

Ok so I'm just laughing because my friend from Washington is doing this whole "whittle my middle" thing and trying to loose weight. Well, she's like 100 pounds and looks like I did when I was in high school and looks almost perfect. Well, except for the one HUGE stretch mark that she photoshopped in her picture. Well,,,, ladies and gents you will NOT see any pictures of me YET because well here are my stats right now and I DO NOT LIKE IT...
Weight is 174
Size 12-13
I am excited to loose some weight AGAIN and hopefully I can keep it off because yes I would like to have another baby WHEN I loose 50 pounds. So... I guess all I can ask is just wish me luck!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good Luck! You can do it!!

Kristin and Jason said...

So what are your plans for losing weight? weight watchers really works!! I still have like 25 more pounds to loose!!! Go luck you can do it!