Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!






The kids started school last Thursday and they are doing so well! I'm excited that they both have really good teachers and that the kids enjoy going to school. It has been a blast being home with Sierra and Molly. We enjoy just hanging out doing puzzles and enjoying mother daughter things. I'm sure she is going to get bored pretty soon so I'm looking into putting her into a class for an hour or so during the day. I have been getting ready for another yard sale this week. Not expecting to do very well but I'm hoping to get rid of SOME stuff. I'm probably going to sell everything for $5.00 or even FREE!!! Those stupid McDonalds Happy Meal toys have taken range over my basement and I NEED to get rid of them. So yeah, lots of Happy Meal toys for FREE HERE!!!! Jake is still enjoying his job. I LOVE my job!!! We are getting LOTS of new lines in and I wish I could buy everything for the kids! That's about it!!!

2 comments:

TGS said...

How exciting for them to go to school. Glad that Jake likes his new job, never fun when they comes home and say they hate their job. What's you're new job? I didn't catch it before I guess.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Jake is still at the same place as a chiropractor and I'm at Gymboree. I've been working there for almost a year now.