Thursday, February 24, 2011

LITTLE BABY STOCK....


Well, here is our little .81 centimeter baby Stock! It has a heartbeat and we are so very excited to see it is doing well. Our due date is October 4th but I'm thinking I'll be a bit later than that... So far life is just exausting and just trying to make it through the day without "loosing it" is the only thing I've really been concentrating on. I'm so excited to talk about this pregnancy since I haven't really done it for the past 3 of my children. Just so exciting how far technnology has come huh!!!! ;)

5 comments:

Linda said...

We are so excited for you! What a blessing and we are so glad you shared the news! We love you!

We are the Turner's! said...

Congrats Judy! I am so happy for you! I look forward to updates on how you are doing! I wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

Judy, Babies are the Best! Love ya Mom Stock

TGS said...

Whoa Mama Lou! I can't believe you're preggers! Good for you! Work it sister.

Lani said...

So excited for you, friend!