Friday, January 2, 2009

One of those good ole' fun tags!

i am: hoping to have a nice quiet night
i know: that all dreams can someday come true.
i want: my kids to enjoy the time they have with me because it won't last forever...
i have: the need for a back massage
i hate: when I expect something and it turns out differently
i miss: my mommy and my bff Katie
i feel: like my cough won't go away, sleep deprived, and cold.
i hear: nothing right now, except the sound of my fingers typing and the computer monitor. LOVE IT!
i smell: the smell of a pizza cooking in the over and the orange peels in my garbage.
i crave: lobster, caffine free pepsi and Pizza
i search: for anything that will make my children and my family happy.
i always: want to be on time but never am. want my children to be better off than I ever was.
i believe: that this year a lot will change
i sing: in the shower, car, and after midnight when I'm on my second wind!
i write: mostly when I want to say it but I can't. I love to write.
i lose: when I can't concentrate
i win: When I want to!
i never: give up on something I really really really want!
i listen: when it's really important.
i am scared: of loosing the most important things in life.
I tag whoever wants to do this.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Yay! Wasn't that fun?! ;-)