Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years My @#$#!!!

Ok, so it started off ok... Jake said I could sleep in lastnight. I woke up in the morning and oh.. I had to go change CC's stinky diaper. Of course she decided to put her foot in her stinky diaper. Then... We decided to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese because oh they are the greatest kids and they wanted to go "where a kid can be a kid". So we get there and not even 5 minutes after walking in the door James spills lemonade ALL over the table, I spill my Coke all over the seat, and Jaren spills the coins all over the floor. Jake is HAPPY!!! I am cussing like never before in Chuck E Cheese and wanted to just strangle the people behind me... Well... Finally the worker comes over with towels and wipes the bench off so I can get off w/ out making a bigger mess while Jaren is on the floor picking up the coins. Bless his little heart for going on the floor at ALL in Chuck E Cheese. We then move to a different table and well... James spills his Lemonade AGAIN... Well, not as much but I told him to LEAVE and get me tickets ;). The worker came over to me with a fake grin on his face thinking probably I was going to strangle him. He gave me a cup of coins and told me it was for all the problems I was having and to smile and Happy New Year. I wasn't quite sure what to say but it did make me smile. Just a little bit.... We did end up having a really good time in the end but it just seems like a story to tell. Oh wait!!!! There's more! We had to go drop our check off to our Landlord and that's allll the way over in Naperville which is 20 minutes east of us. Well, I was driving and was all spent from the CEC word. I can't seem to write that anymore. I was totally confused, lost and very frustrated because I was well LOST! Jake mentioned the word GPS and I about lost it! Luckily the kids fell asleep and Jake dealt with my crazed anger driving. All I wanted was to get to Montgomery Road. I wish I had a tape recorder in my brain because you would positively laugh at me for the rest of my life... Finally after zig-zagging all around Aurora, and wherever the heck we were I managed to get us to Montgomery Road. I don't know how Jake deals w/ me but he must have a LOT of patience, earplugs, and confidence. I do know he was scared because he told me. So... here WERE my resolutions...
1. stop cussing as much
2. stop drinking Coke
3. no road rage...
I'm starting these things tomorrow because well.... "I'm the mom and I said so!"
HAPPY NEW YEARS YALL'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are da bomb! That's all there is to it ... and I love you!