Saturday, October 30, 2010

12 days!

Well, since I started my diet I have gone 12 days w/out soda and the treadmill is kicking my ace!!!! I have made a goal to run a 5K on Thanksgiving. Whether I do that or not I'm still getting my ace kicked by this treadmill... It just keeps calling me and when it does I challenge it to go faster and faster. I started off with a 20 minute mile(which I know completly sucks) and I am down to 14:44. For me that is pretty dang good considering that my 20 I did on Thursday and it is now Sat. I did 2 miles today one earlier in the morning in 15 and one just a few minutes ago in 14:44. So,,, I'm still working hard. The best thing is my soda consumption. I am so proud of myself and I am determined now to not drink soda again. It is still VERY hard dealing with it but w/ my Crystal Light I feel so much happier. :) Anyways, that's the deal w/ the drinks. Now I think I'll start working on the food. If anyone knows any good HEALTHY recipes... Please feel free to share them with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dieting is hard! Good for you for deciding to make a change. We are also trying hard to be healthy. Choices can be difficult, but hoping the results are great! Love ya, Mom