Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dieting once again...

My weight has definitely discouraged me from doing a lot of things lately. My family has worried about me, I have worried about me. I'll be honest with you all because I don't like to keep things in (most of the time)... About a month ago I felt a little lump in my stomach which worried me half to death. I am super paranoid about it but some seem to think it's just a fatty Lipoma? I'm good w/ that but never feeling anything like that it makes me think 100 times of my health. I was drinking WAY to much soda and eating WAY to much crap. I don't deal well being a mother of 3. It IS hard, it IS stressful. I LOVE my children more than life and I would do anything for them. So about a week ago I quit soda cold turkey. IT TOTALLY SUCKS!!!! I am doing what I can to keep away from it. I hate driving past McDonalds now. I flip it the bird everytime I go by it nochalantly that is... I curse it now! I have been TRYING to make better choices in what I eat. Yesterday Sierra asked me yesterday if she could have a Coke. I looked at her and said Hunny, Mommy doesn't drink Coke anymore. She looked at me like I was an idiot and I felt bad! I don't want my kids getting into bad habits like me. So anyways, I've gone 7 days w/out my soda and am trying to keep it up for as long as possible. Hopefully forever.

3 comments:

Margie Quilter said...

Good job Judy!! Dieting is never fun!! I'm proud of you, it takes a lot to stop eating/drinking the things you LOVE to eat on a daily basis! Good Luck and I hope everything turns out ok :)

Linda said...

Great choice! You can do it Judy! Your health is worth it.. Love ya!

Our Family said...

Good Job! Keep it up!