Tuesday, October 18, 2011

baby Sydney part 1

As you can tell, I went a bit photo crazy tonight! The kids had fun though :) Sydney is growing up so fast. She'll be 2 weeks tomorrow. I love these kids so much and they love having Sydney around. When she was born the first thing Jaren said to me was if I could jump off the diving board at Mimi's house. I told him of course I can and I'll even show him how to do cannonballs next summer! He is so excited!!! Life is good and I'm so happy with my 5 kids (including Molly)... I never thought I would have a big family but I can honestly say I wouldn't change it for the world. We certainly have our days but it will only get better! As for Ms Sydney she basically just sleeps in her swing, eats, poops, and refuses to cooperate for newborn photoshoots! We will keep trying :)

No comments: