Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beautiful Sydney Morgan-Rose Stock

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I couldn't wait to post some pictures up of our newest most perfect addition in our family. Since I am in the hospital until tomorrow I've had A LOT of free time on my hands. It has been nice showing off our little Sydney. She is quite the little sleeper for right now which I can handle since I need to catch up on some sleep but it also gives me time to reflect upon a lot of things in life and how happy and blessed I am. I can't wait to write about my labor and delivery which went rather fast. I also have the pictures to prove it.... :) For right now you can take a peak at our little Skittles and admire how pretty she is!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TGS said...

I love the third picture! Way to go Judes. I love ya and adore you babe!