Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day!


James was sooooo excited about this dinosaur book puzzle. He has been asking for it since his grandmother left and I didn't know what he was talking about. When he opened it he said this was the present he has wanted forever! Well.... He got it and FINALLY I know what he was talking about for the past 4 months. Yikes, I was loosing it!


Jaren got a train table with a set of tracks to go around it. He loves it!



Sierra got her first baby doll... I NEVER was into dolls so I didn't know what to get her. Luckily Granna got her one and it even makes noises. Sooooo cool! Well, Sierra loves her doll and loves to hold it, throw it, and poke her in the eyes. Luckily no more baby's in this household!

1 comment:

Lani said...

So fun! Merry Christmas! Thanks for your card!

Does this mean you're done having babies? ;-)