Sunday, May 10, 2009

Carefree CC at her best!

Well, after the whole day at the park, CC's little legs wondered into the river!
"Mom, seriously you wanted a good picture"! I think this is priceless!!!! CARAZY I TELL YOU CARAZY!!!
"Mom, this is almost as good as it's gonna get today, I'm just having so much fun and my legs just won't stop for more than a sec"

"Look Mom, would you like a caveman pose? I can give you that but I'm still not gonna look at you"


"I'M RUNNING SO FAST AND MOM STILL HASN'T GOTTEN A GOOD PICTURE OF ME"



"look mom, i've got legs and I'm gonna use them"




"ha ha you thought you were gonna get a picture of me sitting still, NOT QUITE"





"Hey mom, I'm playing with the outlet again"







Ok so I will let you know before hand This last picture is NOT really sweet and innocent!!!! These pictures are also totally in opposite order so go from the bottom up. The other day we went to the park for a birthday party and well CC just had a BIT to much fun!






No comments: