Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The May saga...




Well, I'm not sure if this is where I should even start! May has been a chaotic month for this family... It's a month that I look forward to every year because of my birthday, James's birthday, and Memorial Day. I'm a big fan of Memorial Day only because I am proud to know my dad and my grandfathers were so lucky to serve our country! So, I may ramble on and on about what has been going on around here but to start off I will tell you about the bunnies. Most of you probably know that we adopted 6 bunnies for a few days. Unfortunately we had the luck of having 6 bunnies in our yard one morning. James being the animal fanatic decided that he should bring them in and take care of them. We happend to have a big box and some shavings so we brought them in and fed them some formula and gave them a nice place to sleep. I believe they were very appreciative and happy because it was very cold outside. I called around and asked vets and animal shops what to do. They told me to take them outside and put them back where they came from. I felt so bad because the Robins were trying to kill them but with Thing 1 and Thing 2 James and Jaren they were helpful and scared them away. We had them in our yard for about 2 days and were lucky to see that only 1 had died in our yard. Where the other ones went I know not but do I care??? Not really!!! Here are some pictures of the kids and the bunnies...

No comments: