Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


I am so blessed to come from a world of wonderful mothers. My mom is the most hard working, loving, caring, supportive moms I know. She is there no matter what. Growing up she did most of it on her own getting my brother and I through everything. I am blessed that she was able to come watch me at cheering competitions, track meets, and other important events. She has been with me for the best and worst times of my life. After the first birth of my baby boy James we decided it was ok that she didn't need to be at all of my deliveries which I totally understand because it was the most awful experience EVER! Of course she missed out on the 2 best ones after that but she has made a 110% effort to be here with me and help me out whenever I need it! Today I want to express my gratitude and love for my mommy. She is awesome! I am blessed to have her.
Happy Mothers Day Mommy!!!!
Love always,
Rainbow, Mia, Sunshine, Jude!

2 comments:

Brian Owens said...

I totally concur~Deb is one of the BEST!

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Jen you're so nice! Thanks! :)