Monday, October 13, 2008

Pausing is good....

This morning I woke up and felt a major change in my life. I know what has brought it on but we'll leave that alone. I had a major case of sleepiness after this weekend with all the kids in my house and went to bed super early lastnight. When I woke up I showered, got dressed. Ya know the usual... My boys seemed to be different as well which was good. We had plans to go to the park/zoo with some friends which was really nice. When something went wrong such as my kids not listening or obeying I froze... I wanted to get so mad and yell but I couldn't. I just "paused". I have been doing a lot of pausing today, due to the fact that I was told to "pause" when something was negative. I will hold that in my heart till the day I die. It has made me feel so good that I can pause when something goes wrong. I have been more happy than I have been for awhile. It seems like I have been totally stressed, yelling, and being very negative with my family. Now I know to pause and think of something positive or just know that my children are very special to me and don't deserve to be yelled at. I just thought I would share this with people who are struggling like me and don't pause enough in their days.

3 comments:

Linda said...

That's nice Judy! You and your children are jewels! :)

Lani said...

I really needed this, Judy. Thank you!

TGS said...

very nice judes.