Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged!!!

TAGGED

The rules are:1)Link back to the person who tagged you & post these rules on your blog2)Share random and/or weird facts about yourself3)Tag 7 RANDOM people4)Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Overall, people say I am the most random person around. I am very spontaneous and do random things like...
~I LOVE to take road trips! I think that is the most random thing about me. I'll pack up, get the kids and we'll go. I love it!
~My best friend and I are CRAZY when we are together. When we were younger we would ride her horse to her house. We would walk across train tracks, over highways to the mall. We were daredevils!!!
~Once I had a belly button ring. The day before President Hinckley told us to take out our piercings I took it out. HOW WIERD IS THAT?
~I've been dipping in the water. I wasn't that skinny so I can't call it "skinny dipping"!!! I was like 5 guys come on!!!!
~I am NOT a perfectionist! I actually like to make mistakes so I can learn how to fix them.
~I get realllllly shy sometimes. People think I'm quite an outgoing person but sometimes I'll meet people and I want to hide in a corner.
~ I've kissed Clay Aiken!!! Eventhough he is gay I still got a piece. WAHOO!!!!
~ I love being pregnant. I wine, moan and tell everyone I hate it but would do it a million more times if possible.
Hope this random and weird enough for you.
I am tagging ...
Kristin Peterson
Shirlene
Gretchen
Annalisa
Lani Axman
Michelle Isaksen
Michelle Jackson

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've responded to your tagging..check it out! You kissed Clay...wowza! Go girl! PS thanks for letting my husband stay over for the seminar this weekend :-)