Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can it get any worse???







Ok, well today is the last day that Jake will be away taking board exams. Thank goodness!!!! To end this whole ordeal with him gone on the last day I was hoping that I could go to church and be able to think about him and only him hoping that he is doing a perfect job on his boards. Well, it was going well until I woke Sierra up from her nap to get her ready.... She puked alllll over her beautiful dress. I didn't have anything else to put her in so I threw a blanket over her and said let's go honey, nobody will see us in the back row OR smell us! I then threw the kids in the car and started driving away. I went to open my lip gloss because my lips were incredibly dry and well.... I chipped my tooth. NOT COOL! Everytime I put my toung on it more and more of the tooth kept coming off. I was almost in tears on my way to church but I HAD to go to church and think of my honey and hoped that he would pass boards. We got to church and I TOTALLY biffed it on my bottom. I tripped over my skirt and somehow just toppled over myself and fell. Then with my husband and Amys husband not at church I was sure my kids would act up. Well, of course they did! Sierra had a MAJOR blowout of her diaper, James and Jaren were bickering back and forth and fighting and I was concerned about my tooth and wanting to rip all of what hair I have left on my head. So now we are home and Sierra threw up everywhere, the boys are locked in their room until Jake comes home and well... I'm blogging! Can it get any worse??? :)

1 comment:

Lani said...

Man! Tough day!!! I hope that tooth is feeling better soon!