Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!











We had such a great Thanksgiving. Eventhough I really missed my family we felt so welcomed over at the Clements home. They are one of the nicest families and make us sure feel like family. I guess it's because we're all so crazy??? I made the pies which were a GREAT success. I felt bad because Grandma Pam couldn't eat the crust. I did by the way tell her I wouldn't be offended if she didn't eat the crust so she dug right in! Man, was I happy about that!!! Even little T who could probably eat just about anything dug into my Lemon Merangue pie which I got really happy about. The pumpkin, well I could have done without but who doesn't have pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving??? Grandma Pam was sooo creative. She whipped out some toothpicks, popsicle sticks, and some apples and said here kids make some turkeys. Here are some fun pics of our fun Thanksgiving!

No comments: