Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Thanks!!!

I have finally been able to sit down for a few minutes and do one of my favorite things which is "Blogging". We have somehow been wrapped up in doing lots of things this month and I wanted to express to my friends and family how thankful I am for them in our life! I am so thankful for a wonderful roof over my head, a husband who supports me even when I am at my worst. I am especially thankful for my children. They are AWESOME!!! Eventhough they do the naughtiest things and drive me crazy most of the time I still love them very much. I am thankful for my mom, dad, and brother. We never had the best life but we made it to be the best. We are so close now and I am thankful everyday that I have them in my life. I am one of the luckiest daughters in the world. :) I am thankful for food... Yes I love food and I don't know how I would live without it. I am very thankful for my friends who help me when I am in a bind and I need help when Jake is at work. I am thankful for so many things but especially this time of season. It makes me want to be a better person so I can help more people be happy and make me more less selfish.
James is thankful for well... Zoo's, Mommy, Daddy, CC, Jare Bear, and Montgomery.
Jaren is thankful for well... Firetrucks!, CC, James, Daddy, diapers, and buses!
Sierra is thankful for her crib, clothes, and milk!
Jake doesn't blog and is at work but I will write what he is thankful for when he gets home. I'm sure he'll have a TON to be thankful for.
To all our friends and family!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING and thank you for taking the time to read our blog! I'm thankful for you! :)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I love reading your blog, you mke me laugh!