Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's that time...

Well, I was hoping that while I was out in New Hampshire I could get some writing done and work on things that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I have a passion of writing and love to write. As you can tell I'm NOT that great with grammer and stuff but I love to write what's on my mind. I have been in the midst of writing a childrens book but at this time I'm not quite sure how it's going to go. My kids love the story and I've read it to them a number of times but as far as pictures, publishing and all that stuff well.... I'm clueless with that stuff so we'll see what happens!
I'm also going to work on myself physically and emotionally. Where better to do that then in the outdoors with 3 feet of snow and frickin' freezing! I'm planning to do a bit of snowshoeing and hiking in the woods of NH. I love being outside here. It is so different than being anywhere else. I love and I mean LOVE New England air. Everything out here is amazing, the trees, water, animals, people. I am grateful that I am able to come back and see what I'm missing.
I'm hoping to gain a better relationship with my family while I'm out here as well. So far.... NOT going that great. It's been a long drive out here and well it's just been a bit stressful. A lot has happend in the past few days and I'm hoping that being out here will help make things a lot better. The kids are so excited to be at "Granna's" house and to see all of the animals. I am hoping that we will get a lot of outside time while we are here. We may go home with pnemonia but I'm thinkin' it's worth it??? Maybe, maybe not????
I excited to be out here and I will keep you up to date with all that is happening. As for now I have got to get some rest. Where I will be resting is beyond me! We'll see... It will be an adventure for now. Until then....

1 comment:

Brian Owens said...

I agree, the air is different in New England! Take a big long breath for me, give your mom a hug for me and enjoy your visit!