Friday, March 13, 2009

New Hampshire Day 2

Ok, so day 2 in New Hampshire was quite an experience.... It was really cold this morning but we are surviving anyways. Everything is about an hour away so we decided to drive an hour away to get lunch at Applebees and run some errands. When we got home we tried and I mean "tried" to do a bonfire to cook marshmallows. Unfortunately we had NO success because the sticks were still to green to start. It was probably better off though because I think we were all tired and ready to go in for the night. We have been doing some night sledding though which the boys love. It gets all icy on the hill so they are able to slide down under the Hemlock tree... The boys are persistant on harassing the cat Pudding. CC has been wonderful. She fits right along and waddels around like the rest of the ole' folk. She makes me laugh!!! We have yet to see any animals but have seen lots of tracks. It's amazing to know that there has been a moose right in the back yard of my moms house. Anyways.... The kids are having a blast and I am just making sure that they continue to have a good time. And Jen, don't worry I took that long breath you asked for. I'm just sorry I couldn't hold my breath a bit longer... :)

2 comments:

Brian Owens said...

I am seriously SOOO jealous!!!! Does your mom have room for one more? :) Of course she does, duh, it's your mom!!!! :)

Judy Lamont Stock said...

I'm sure she would love for you to come out anytime! We are having a great time except for the fact we are missing Jake... :(