Monday, April 20, 2009

Day of not feeling well...

It has been a long time since I've felt this sick. Probably when I was prego with CC. I am NOT saying I'm prego in any means but I hardly ever get sick. It started on Friday and CC got sick. She was throwing up and not having any good diapers. I did however get off my butt and finally got her a Pediatrician. The nurse was kind of upset with me because I haven't been up to date with all of her shots and I haven't brought her in in almost a year for a physical etc... I can blame it on the move etc.... but in reality she is growing and she is happy so I felt like she didn't need to go in but yeah I guess I agree with the nurse and am taking her in on Tuesday for a checkup and getting her up to date with shots etc... Saturday she threw up only once but she seemed to be happy. We also notice she was getting a WHOLE LOTTA teeth which is NEVER fun for any kid. So, we decided to keep her hydrated with Gatorade and popsicles. Always what I give my children. They have never liked Pedialite so Gatorade seems to be the next best thing I've thought. Sunday we thought Jaren was coming down with the bug because well the lucky duck slept in until 10:30 so Jake, Jaren, and Sierra missed church. James and I had a good day and James seemed to feel fine but as soon as we got home we were looking at DVD's to watch and he was sitting right next to me and just threw up all over the floor. I just sat there for a second because I was in complete shock but then I asked him if he had anymore and he said yes so he ran right into the bathroom. So, now CC and James are both not feeling so hot. Well, this morning I woke up and just felt it coming on to me. NOT COOL! I had planned to do so much today. I have hardly moved and am trying to contain myself until Jake gets home and then I will run to my bed and hide for the rest of the night but as for now I am keeping my children happy and they are fine. I feed them, change diapers and make sure the tv keeps them happy for the day. Oh, and I'm blogging this because I don't want to move and this is about the only thing I want to do other than Facebook today and sleep when I can...

No comments: