Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am OHHHH so sneaky!

Ok, so I'm obsessed with painting! Jake won't let me paint anymore rooms since we are renting and aren't planning on buying the house. So he says... Ok well it's up in the air! So I really wanted to do something fun today and we went to Walmart and I grabbed some paint. I actually picked out the SAME exact color that is already in the kitchen. I wanted to go darker but not tooo dark so Jake would notice... Well, I got the kids to sleep and went to town painting. It looks great but I got tiny little dust particles on the wet paint. I HATE THAT!!!! So, I wanted to tell all my readers because I KNOW Jake doesn't read my blog at work... Facebook ok maybe but the blog NO WAY!!! I HAD to tell you guys. Who thinks Jake will notice???? Give me your answer!!! I'd LOVE to hear!

No comments: