Thursday, May 22, 2008

JAKE HAS A JOB!!!

I am so excited to say that this morning Jake got his happy phone call. After 3 months of pure torture Jake has been offered a job in Aurora IL. He will be working in a chiropractic office as an associate and is very excited. I can't wait to put some pictures up of his office. I think the worst part for me is that we will be living waaaay to close to the outlet malls.... Good thing my hubby is makin' $$$!!!! We are excited but I am very scared about starting this new adventure. Today we celebrated by going to Olive Garden for lunch, swimming, and going out for Custard. The kids are so excited for Jake as am I.... We have been praying for this moment for a long time. Now to pay everything back... Not so excited about that! I'll keep you updated on what's going on. Thanks for all those who have supported us in these trialing times.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you. That will be a great place to place your roots! We love you!
Aunt Linda and Uncle Jerry :)

Debra said...

YEAH!! I am so happy to hear that Jake got a job! I will miss you though! When do you guys leave?