Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MAY DAY!!! MAY DAY!!! WE'RE GOING DOWN!!!!


The Dinosaur cake I made for James 4th Birthday My Birthday with my kids! PERFECT!
Happy NOT Birthday!!! Hey at least he got a dinosaur mask....
Ok, so let's just say the month of May was NOT what we were expecting. I was really hoping all would be PERFECT. Ok, so never expect anything should be perfect or it will turn to disaster... To start off, as you know I got my wisdom teeth pulled on the 15th. Basically, today was the first day of a pain free day. It totally was "AWFUL". My Birthday was a fluke. At least I made $10.00 from the yard sale our neighbors had. Jake thought it would be great to take me to Red Robin for one of the best burgers and all the free french fries. It was great until I got my burger and realized I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to eat the danm burger. I was NOT a happy camper. I managed to eat what I could and took a bunch of pain meds after. I slept most of the day because I was just not feeling well. We had pizza for dinner and I took one little bite and had the worst spasm in my jaw and finally cussed myself all the way upstairs and locked myself in the room and cried.... =( Jake finally told me it was time for cake. It made me happy.... I went downstairs and the kids sang and we had DQ cake and all was good... THAT'S THAT... James on the other hand happend to start throwing up on Thursday night and had a fever on Friday so we were taking care of him all weekend. We finally went to the Doctors today and had to get a stinky nebulizer and two different antibiotics for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!! He managed to try and have a Happy Birthday but you could tell he was just sooo miserable. I LOVE HIM for just trying. We did manage to go to Chuck E Cheese and have a bit of fun though. I did make him a cake which came out a lot better than I thought. It was a dinosaur cake with volcanoes made out of cupcakes, a fake dinosaur, and a fake tree. James said that was the best part of his day. We also took a trip up to his school because he was devistated that he couldn't go. We brought Mr. Damian a cupcake and I think James was happy. James is pretty much stoked when he goes to school I wish I could've been that way. I remember to always cry when I had to go and party when I was sick... I will definitely post pictures of our miserable week as soon as I can. But for now, enjoy the vision of James and Judy being miserable... NOT FUN NOW IS IT!!! On the bright side, Jake is getting his offer sometime this week! =) YEAH JAKE!!!

No comments: