Friday, May 16, 2008

Wisdom no longer

Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth removed. Does that mean I no longer have any wisdom??? It was soooo awful. All I remember was that Jake had to leave the room and I balled my eyes out. I can't recall anything that happend after that. Jake said I woke up and was talking about flour or flowers. We're not sure which one! He told me we went to rent a video and honestly I have no recollection of doing that. I was doing fine with taking the pain meds and everything yesterday but today it just wasn't that great. I felt sooo sick today. I actually felt sooo sick I threw up. I feel so much better though. I just don't do well with medicine and hate taking it. James my 3 year old has been sooooo wonderful to me. He has so much sympathy for me and wants me to feel better. In our bedroom we have a tv with a vcr and the movie Fantasia has been in there forever. James has been coming into our room and asking if he can watch Mickey in the water with me. Honestly the movie makes me sick because it's sooo trippy, especially with the meds. But if I lay over and listen to the music it's not that bad. Sierra has been so patient with me the past few days. Not being able to nurse her was the hardest but we've delt. I am just hoping that the pain will go away soon and I can go back to normal life. Actually being pampered is not that bad. Jake has been bending his back for me. He brought me mac n cheese and I wanted eggs so eggs is what I got. Now that's what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

TGS said...

I love it!!! good ole teeth.

Debra said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!