Monday, May 19, 2008

Still Looking


Well, today Jake took ANOTHER trip up to Aurora IL to see a Dr. he had been to before. We are hoping that he will get an offer on this job and will soon have some $$$ coming in. It has been quite a struggle trying to get a job but it will all work out for the best. Sierra is turning 6 months tomorrow and I am going to throw her a fun little party. 6 months is the halfway mark to a year and I just want to keep her a baby as long as I can. She is growing sooo fast. She is so funny! Today I just wanted her to be my little baby and hold her the whole day and she fussed pretty much the whole time. Considering that I have been in bed the past three days I had no idea that she enjoys every moment rolling over all over the floor. So, as soon as I put her on the floor she was all over the place. SHE WAS CRAZY!!!! All I could do was "try" and laugh but in my heart I wanted to cry because I just wanted to snuggle with her and have her be my little baby. DOES THAT MEAN I'M BABY HUNGRY???? NOT!

No comments: