Tuesday, July 22, 2008

8 month wanderer!!!

Ok, well since Sierra turned 8 months she thinks she is "Queen Diva". Well, evidently she is! Today while packing upstairs I left her downstairs to play on the floor. Well, turns out she has been learning new things. I went to the bathroom to get something and then go downstairs as I walked to the stairs Sierra was halfway up the stairs. I looked at her and she looked at me and she knew she was in a sticky situation. She smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen in my life. I just laughed at her and shook my head. Sierra is also waving "bye bye" to her friends and flirting with boys at church.... Oh, and I ordered out pizza and chicken wings from Papa Johns today and she crawled over to me begging for some goods and so I put her on my lap and she just totally downed a chicken wing and a half slice of pizza. Who does this remind you of??? HELLO!!!!!!!! And to make things even more crazy she is attempting to try and walk. What the heck? Talk about keeping up with the Joneses! She is certainly keeping me busy when she's not sleeping which she does a lot of thank goodness =) The boys are doing great and are anxious to move and I am just happy I'm still alive and blessed that Michelle I brought me a 8 pack of Pepsi the other day!!! THANKS!

No comments: