Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just having fun!

So, I was thinking... You probably read my blogs and find them boring. STOP READING THEN... I just enjoy writing and sharing what's going on in my life. Today was a pretty hard day. I finally had to get going on James school search. After about 1 hour of calling people after people and hearing all sorts of situations James would be in I finally got in touch with the right person. It turns out the school he may be going to is only 7 minutes away instead of 30 minutes. Yeah, that's how many stories I got!!! It was crazy. I was very emotional today. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time leaving this place. I guess I'm just very emotionally attached. I've NEVER had a hard time moving across the country and now I'm devistated to be moving 2 hours away. I think it's because this is where my babies roots are. James came here 2 months after he was born and the other two were born here. James had a pretty tough day at school. He seems to be saying the word "stupid" a lot so I'm going to try my hardest to get that word out of our vocab list. It makes me sooo sad when he makes bad choices and then I have to hear it when I pick him up. Makes me feel like a bad mom... NO COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!
Because I was feeling like a bad mom I always feel they get happy when we get a cheeseburger and nuggets from Wendy's, and that's what we did.
To end my "day" my friend Stephanie gave me a Mary Kay makeover. Honest to goodness, I've never wanted to cry so much in my life. It actually was a happy cry because I looked "alive". I haven't felt alive in a few days. We took some candid pictures and they actually came out pretty snazzy! I'll post later!!! Anyways, got home, Jake liked my look and now the kids are asleep and I will be too in a minute because OH MY GOSH I AM EXAUSTED!!!! NIGHT!

No comments: