Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sierra's room!!!


Ok, so I am determined to paint Sierra's room when we move into our new home. I'm not even sure if we are allowed to paint but I am 110% positive I will do it even if I'm not allowed to! So, here's the problem. I have the colors but am not sure how to really design and make it look like a fun room for her. The colors are going to be a very soft pink, sage, and cream. I'm also debating whether to put horses or flowers as a theme in her room. Any suggestions??? I am addicted to HGTV.com and found a design that I really like but I want all suggestions and opinions. I am soooo not good with this stuff. Help a desperate decorater!!!!

1 comment:

Phyllis Stock said...

I'm also an HGTV watcher. I'm not sure why it's so interesting to me - maybe because I enjoy seeing what others have done before I dare do anything. I love the ideas of the colors. Sounds great to me