Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAREN!!!

Jaren August 2005

Jaren 2006
Jaren 2007
Jaren 2008!!!!

I can't believe how much Jaren has grown the past 3 years. He is just so awesome. We definitely wished we could've passed the 2nd year of his life because it was worse than the terrible twos. It was depressing!!! He basically spent the 2nd year of his life in misery. He would cry, cry, and cry!!! He did have his happy moments though. We thought something was totally wrong with him and when July of 2008 rolled around he started being the happiest kid around. SIGH of relief! I am so happy that we have our old Jare Bear back and he is so happy! He has been such a joy in our life and I remember the day he was born and how easy it was to welcome him into this world. LITERALLY!!! That's for another blog!!! I am so excited to see how he grows and what he will achieve. As for right now he is such a Lamont and is into Firefighters and trucks. The last picture is a picture of Jarens B-day party we had for him a week ago. We had our favorite neighbors over for cake and had a great time! Jaren has then since been on a Birthday high so we've been celebrating for a whole week with cookies, cake, and treats on the side!

3 comments:

Lani said...

My little one was born the same year. And AMEN about the misery... she took the terrible twos to an art-form. OH my! Fortunately, she's learning to handle her emotions. Phew! Happy Birthday, little Judy-boy! :-)

Debra said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope the 3's stay happy for you! 3's were the worst for my kids. I am not looking forward to them with the twins!

Phyllis Stock said...

Jaren, Happy Birthday! Know that we love you so much. Glad you are back to the adorable Jare Bear!