Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday Stroll

Well, I must say we are enjoying Montgomery very much. Yesterday was our first full day at church. I must say it went OK... The fact that Sierra puked her pancakes all over my skirt a few times didn't help but James enjoyed primary and Jaren did a super job in nursery. I did bribe James that if I could give him a haircut he could use his new pool. He did a pretty good job letting me do his hair. The pool on the other hand is pretty stinky but the kids love it. We have some neighbors that live a row down from us. The Clements are sooo cool! They have 5 kids and of course they are Mormon!!! We joined them for a "jaunt" around our new neighborhood lastnight. I decided it was finally time to let James use his bike that he got for his birthday but has never ridden it. They have a pretty cool bike trail here too so I am totally excited about that. Ok,,, so let me get to the point! James did a SUPER job riding for his first time. He actually rode a whole mile by himself with only a few pushes. With only one crash where he totally laughed it out and one really bad incident where he rode out into the road and didn't stop when a car was coming the rest went really well. Jaren scooted on his Pooh car which was crazy! He was like a little drunk driver on 4 wheels. We laughed at him the whole time. We think he has Mike Lamont driving genes!!!! We love having really cool neighbors and friends. The best thing is that they are totally into dinosaurs and firetrucks with the dad being a Fireman and all. I feel like we are going to have a great time here!

No comments: