Friday, August 8, 2008

our new house!

The boys enjoying the freedom of running in the backyard!
The sexy disco hot tub!!!
The patio and trolls picking their noses. I swear I did not buy those!!! They came w/ the house!!
The back of the house... WAHOO!!!!

The disaterious kitchen,,, "which I've cleaned up QUITE well!!!"
Here are some pictures of things at our new house. We are still organizing and getting stuff together but with the 3 kids it's hard to get it all done. I have done most of the gardening and fixing the lawn and now am getting paint to do Sierras room. Just lots to do!!!

4 comments:

TGS said...

Looks good so far, can't wait to see the pictures of inside the house!

We are the Turner's! said...

Looks great. I am glad you are getting settled in your new house. It is awesome that the boys can run around outside and you have a fenced yard, AWESOME! I love how big your kitchen is! I am glad to hear you have great neighbors! Good luck with getting the house how you want it!

Lani said...

Wow! It all looks gorgeous! Congrats!

Brent and Emily said...

Lucky!!! Your own house!!!