Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas...




This is James's first letter to Santa Clause. He did an awesome job!







The boys make cookies for Santa each year now. These came out great! I'm so proud of my boys!!!










Here I am with my traditional motherly look... Spaghetti sauce on my shirt and "a mess"! Oh well, at least we were having fun...













You can ONLY imagine whos cookies these are. Jaren the Train man!






James wanted to roll out the dough which he loved! I even bought him a rolling pin for Christmas so he can help me next time. James LOVES to cook. His future wife will love him for that!!!! We had a great Christmas Eve. We of course read Mr. Willobees Christmas Tree which has been a tradition in my home for a LOT of years. We had our traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs which is wonderful because we can actually have a quiet meal and the kids opened one gift each.

No comments: