Monday, December 1, 2008

One for the books


Well,,, I'm just writing this for a perfect memory! I don't need any pictures or video just written in the books is fine! Tonight, well actually today because it was about 5 pm. Jaren and I came upstairs to play on the computer. He started getting fussy so I asked him what was wrong. He ran and got his Thomas the Train pj's and we put them on. He wanted me to snuggle him and so we sat on the floor and just read a book. He then put his head right smack on my heart because we've been learning about hearts and what they do. He started making a beating sound like a heart and he pointed to me and wanted me to do it. So I did... He wouldn't let me stop and so I started rocking him and he sat there and closed his eyes after about 10 minutes. I put a blanket on him and at that time my whole body was asleep but I couldn't let the moment go. So I finally put him in his bed and he opened his eyes and said "Truck, Drink, Mama". I went downstairs and balled and got him his drink and when I came up he looked at me and said MAMA! Just one of those moments to treasure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so good to see your family again!