Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Darling Sierra and the boys!

I love the way Sierra is posed for this picture! Traditional cheerleading pose!!!
Trying to get a picture of the 3 kids. Oh what fun!!!
Sierra waking up from her nap! She is so happy when she wakes up because we all go in her room and say "hello pretty baby" and she smiles!
Sierra wanting to ride on the horse Great Mimi gave to her. She loves horses!!! I've got her molded! Cheerleading and horses... We're good to go!!!
Today I took some cute pictures of Sierra because I haven't in awhile and my family is getting at me for not posting enough of her and well, the boys too! So, in for a happy moment are some pictures of the kids! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

What a cutie!! All your kids are so darling!! I can't believe how grown up sierra is looking. We miss you guys, and I must say your hair is looking really cute too.