Saturday, September 6, 2008

Exciting News!!!

Ok, well usually around here "Exciting News" means you are pregnant. Well, guess what??? I'M NOT!!! Yesterday I went to Lowes to FINALLY get the paint for Sierras room. I was quite shocked to see how much the price of paint was but I have been putting this off long enough so I just took the plunge and did it!! GO ME! I have also been looking for carpet to put downstairs in the basement for any people who want to come visit. Only one taker up on that so far! Thanks Katie!!! So, I decided to go in the back and see what kind of remnants they had. Usually you can't find anything that great, but the lady told me to come quickly. She has just marked a $394 rug down to $85. I couldn't resist! It is beautiful. It is a pretty beige carpet with beautiful decorations on the side. Pictures to come. After all I killed two birds with a thing called a "credit card" yesterday! Off to paint Sierras room now. She just woke at 8:00 am. Love that girl!!!

No comments: