Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wonderful Saturday

Can we say cheezy???
Sierra at 10 months
Jake trying to get the kids to smile!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!
At this point the mosquitos were killing us!
With our persistance we finally got an okay picture! =)

Granted the whole day was not perfect it was one to remember! Sierra turned 10 months today and we had a great time at the park. I was able to sit on the swing with her and she was calm and just loved swinging with me. The kids and I also walked on the edge of the lake and saw about 20 frogs just hopping around in the water. If the water wasn't so questionable I think we would have dove in and tried to catch a few of them. Not in this lake though!!! Sierra slept a lot today so at about 7 she woke up and I wanted to take some pictures of the kids so I got a few pictures. They are quite silly but hey, you get what you get!!!




1 comment:

Linda said...

The kids look darling... Thanks for sharing. :)