Friday, September 5, 2008

Update...

Well, not much is going on except totally stressing about the cost of school here in Montgomery Il. I can't believe how much they want just to put your kids in school For 2 hours a day 5 days a week. I won't even add up the cost! I do however pretty much have everything turned in for the kids to go to school. Just one more shot for James and we're done! Yesterday I took a quick trip to Davenport to see some friends which was really nice. I'm glad to have such great friends. I really do miss it there and for some odd reason. The people are really friendly and I actually like the easy atmosphere there. Although, they do need a few more good restaurants around!!! I went by myself to have a day to myself which was really needed and about 3o minutes into the drive I felt so sad because I missed my kids so much. Sierra the most because I haven't left her for a long amount of time. So of course I balled half way to Davenport. Am I the only one to do that? I'm such a nerd! Anyways that's all for now. Just felt like typing and sharing my thoughts since James doesn't really care!!! =)

1 comment:

We are the Turner's! said...

I am glad that I got to see you for a few minutes; sorry I was getting ready to leave. I wished I would have had more time to talk with you! I am glad you got to come to Davenport. I am sure it was nice to come alone, but it is funny how many times we miss our kids when we finally get a moment to ourself. Missing our kids just shows us that we are thoughtful, caring moms. I am sure you missed Sierra, she is your little girl who is already 9/1/2 months. CRAZY! Well keep in touch, and have a great week!