Sunday, September 28, 2008

Granna's visit to our house!!!

This weekend we were sooo happy! Granna came to visit us at our new house. We haven't had many visitors so seeing Gran was a much needed visit. On Thursday we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. It may become a tradition since we are so close and the boys love it there and well, Gran does too! We spent most of the day there and got home really late so we went to bed pretty early. Friday was a low key day. I think the only thing we did was go to the park and I went to my first visit to see the "Real" Dr. Stock in action. I did something to my neck and Jake thought it would be a good idea to get some x-rays because it shouldn't be hurting this long. Well, it turns out that I'm "TOTALLY" screwed up and that I need some TLC on my back. So, that's what they are doing. I love getting some TLC let me tell ya! Saturday we waited anxiously for Jake to get back from work so we could go Apple picking. I haven't been in about 20 years so it was really fun to do something like that with my kids. They loved it and I think we ate a total of 5 apples each in the orchard. My stomach is still paying! Also, Mom and I painted somemore of Sierra's room so now we just have 2 more steps to go. I am sooooooo ready for that to be done. I apologize but I will have to write more later because well, when I get into blogging I get way to into it and I forgot that Mom is downstairs and well... She is leaving tomorrow. OOPS! =)

3 comments:

TGS said...

I totally know what you mean about forgetting about what's going on around you whle blogging. I only blog when Kyt is napping so I don't lose any quality time with her and the next thing I know, I've wasted the whole 2 1/2 hours of her nap on the computer. It's nuts how fast time goes when you're surfing the waves of the internet (and blogging).

Brian Owens said...

Tell your mom hello for me and give her a big hug--I just love your mom!!! Hope all goes well with the painting.

Michelle said...

Yeah...I'm so glad you got some time with your mom :-) Miss you tons! Go easy on the apples :-)