Monday, June 16, 2008

BIG NASTY SPIDER... YOU LITTLE POP!


Ok, so I must be absolutely CRAZY!!!! I think everyone knows how much I hate spiders. Especially since I had a REALLY bad experience once. The short story,,,, it was on the door, I killed it and it pooped something into my eye. It was TRAUMA.... I have NEVER wanted to see or even be near a spider ever since then. Ok, so tonight I was doing my internet stuff and a BIG nasty spider came running across the floor. I don't want to tell the words that came out of my mouth but they weren't very kind. I wanted to go get my neighbors soooooo bad and knowing that it's 11:30 pm and I'm NOT in the attire to go see them I had to step it up. I took my shoe and told the #$^%^%@ spider to go to #$#@@#... and hit him the hardest I could with my favorite pair of DR. Martins. Here is the outcome!!!! I am the bomb!!! =) ps... Jake you will be cleaning this up when you get home.... of course now I am a child of God is playing on my playlist. SORRY!!!!

No comments: