Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NOT SOOO BAD!!!

Well, today was Jakes 2nd day of work and he really enjoyed it. I'm so glad. Of course I will miss his face around the house but I am glad he is working. We had such a great day around here. The best part was Jaren eating the cereal though. I still can't get over that! I am happy to say that I was able to put ALL 3 kids down at 7:30 tonight. I only started around 6 knowing that I needed to have some ME time. It has been quite a night. I do miss Jakers though. Jake has been looking at some places to live in the Aurora area. One place had a field the size of a football field. The only downfall is there are traintrax right near the house. I told Jake we would need a megaphone to get the kids inside because the area is so big. It is in a very nice community and the owner is a retired school teacher and says the schools are great there. So, that's a plus. I am trying to think of a schedule since Jake won't be here for awhile. It seems strange having one less person in the house. At least he won't have to commute the whole 2 hours. THANK YOU OLSON CHIROPRACTOR!!!

No comments: