Thursday, June 12, 2008

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!!




WOW!!!! Tonight I have seen the storm of the century. And of course the pictures I took didn't show up. The rain was pouring down in gallons and our street was completely flooding. I was a bit nervous when I saw the water coming sky high out of the drainiage hole. I am getting more and more hesitant about staying in the midwest. Especially with all the weather. I don't even remember storms like this on the east coast. It's been so long though! I am hoping the worst is over. On the good side when I went to check on the kids this is what they looked like... I know, don't we all wish we could be kids. They have NO clue. I love them....

1 comment:

Brian Owens said...

Jude,
Because of all your crazy weather and all the weather around Cedar Rapids, we are going to head north a few 100 miles previous to Davenport, so we aren't going to get to see you and your cute famiy--hopefully another time! I hope the flooding there is slowing down--just all so crazy! I didn't have your email address with me, so had to use the blog. Jen