Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FREE!!! FREE AT LAST!!!

Oh what a glorious morning, oh what a glorious day I've got a beautiful feeling everything will go my way.... Today was probably the best day in a few months! Jake FINALLY went off to work this morning. As Jaren and I watched Jake scidadle off in his NEW hot red Nissan Altima I realized DADDY HAS A JOB!!!! It was pouring rain and lightning was everywhere so I was a bit timid about him driving two hours but as soon as he left I felt at ease. So, as soon as the curtains closed and no one was in sight Jaren and I blasted the stereo and started dancing. IT WAS SOOO FUN!!! You can only imagine what we do when Dad is not home. I'm finally going to start my routine back as a mother on her own. Granted, I loved having Jake at home with us but I was just really stressed about financial burdens and not being able to do the things I needed to do. Now that we found a car we now need to find living arrangements in Aurora. I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD to do that. Anyways, Jaren is wanting to go party some more so0
I need to go.

2 comments:

the sheldons said...

Congratulations to Jake!!! That is awesome that he found somewhere he is excited about!!!! That's a bummer that you guys are going to be moving on but it's also exciting to be starting a new adventure as a family! Congrats again guys!!!

Brian Owens said...

So excited for you guys!!! Tell Jake I said Congrats! We will be coming through Davenport on our way to UT, maybe we can see you guys?