Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New goals!!!!

Ok, so I was thinking of new goals today of how I can get back to my "before" marriage body. I was looking at one of Jakes cousins blogs and she showed herself in her wedding dress after having 3 kids. I now have more determination then ever to do this. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but for sure I guess I will have to take my 24 pack of Cherry Pepsi back to WalMart. Shux.... Oh, and the bag of Lindt chocolate I bought for tonights movie that I never got to, Oh and the 6 pack of Hersheys chocolate bars, marshmallows, and hmmmm.... what else. Maybe I'll just take them in to James class and let the teachers deal with them on a sugar high... LOL!!! So, you may not see any pictures soon but keep reading and once I fit into that sucker I'll be prancin' down the streets. If your lucky you may see me in my prom dress.... Hmmm... Maybe not! =)

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Judy- you make me laugh! Your posts are always very honest and comical

Kristin and Jason said...

I think you are too funny!!! Keep up the great work. your doing a great job!!

TGS said...

I hear ya sista...