Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting Ready

Well, today I am getting ready to head out East to go see my family. I am a bit anxious considering that I will be driving by myself with the 3 kids. I'm thinking I should buy a really long fun movie for the kids when they get really crazy. Jake is going to meet up with us on Thursday the 3rd and will drive back with us on the 6th which will be a great help for me. I have so much to do and so little time. I did get our car cleaned out which was needed forever ago! I have lots to do so I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

good luck!!!!!!!!

Debra said...

You can do it! If I can find time with 5 kids to lose 22 lbs so far YOU CAN DO IT! Just think... going to the Y every day gives you TWO HOURS TO YOURSELF! Seriously, what other motivation do you need?

Debra said...

Ok that is weird, my above comment was supposed to be on the post about losing weight!

Anyways, have a fun trip! It is 1300 miles to my parents house and I have yet to get the nerve to do that buy myself with 5 kidlets!

TGS said...

I know you can do it Judes! You love a challenge!