Saturday, June 7, 2008

We're off!!!

Today the kids and I are heading off to Aurora to go to Jakes open house at his office. I am happy to meet the people he works with. Thankfully, I was able to spruce up the boys with a haircut. Thank you Camilla!!!! I actually got Jaren this morning and he did a GREAT job! Thank you Jaren. James wanted to give Sierra a haircut so I had to explain to him that it was NOT ok!!!! He got the picture... NO CUT SIERRAS HAIR... EVER!!! He is soooo dang cute! I'm happy to say my little garden is growing quite well... I'm still not sure what is coming up though. Is that bad???? All I know is that it's either Squash, or Peppers. I'm kind of hoping it's peppers though because we are'nt big Squash eaters.
My dad and I chatted yesterday and was offended that my family wasn't on my friends and family list. I then had to explain to him about blogging. I think he gets it now. I do love my family though. You just need to be a blogger to get up on the list! I will hope to post a picture or two of them if I can ever find a picture of them. It's very rare to get a recent picture of you guys... Anyways, we are off!!!!

No comments: